Jessica maintains a broad practice in all areas of tax law.
Jessica obtained a Juris Doctor from Osgoode Hall Law School, a Bachelor of Civil Law from the University of Montreal and a Master of Laws from the University of Cambridge, where she studied as the Viscount Bennett Scholar.
Prior to joining Felesky Flynn, she served as a law clerk to the Honorable Chief Justice Marc Noël of the Federal Court of Appeal and to the Honorable Russell Brown of the Supreme Court of Canada.
- Called to the Alberta Bar, 2018
- Called to the Ontario Bar, 2018
- Master of Laws (LL.M), University of Cambridge, 2019
- Bachelor of Civil Law (LL.B), University of Montreal, 2016
- Juris Doctor (JD), Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, 2015
- Master of Arts, University of Alberta, 2008
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Alberta, 2006
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Law Society of Ontario
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation
- Member, Canadian Petroleum Tax Society