Delani maintains a diverse practice in all areas of tax law.
Delani received her Bachelor of Commerce from the Haskayne School of Business at the University of Calgary in 2017. In 2022, she received her Juris Doctor from the Schulich School of Law at Dalhousie University. In law school, Delani was the recipient of the Nathalie Goyette Prize in Tax Law.
Prior to joining Felesky Flynn, Delani worked as a Contracts Advisor in the oil and gas industry in Calgary.
- Juris Doctor (J.D.), Dalhousie University, 2022
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Calgary, 2017
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation